Join the IDC Graduate Trainee Program as a Junior Analyst
Are you a recent university graduate with a merit or better and desirous to build a career with high performers, then take this opportunity and join the IDC Graduate Trainee Program as a Junior Analyst?
The IDC Graduate Trainee program is an in house initiative aimed at developing the Company-specific competences by identifying highly talented recent graduates at either Bachelors or Masters Level from reputable institutions, with a view to developing them for future responsible positions. The trainees will be under an experienced mentor and follow through a structured development program. The Graduates provide raw talent which can be shaped into the desired IDC skill set.
IDC is considering graduates in the following disciplines:
- Business Administration /Economics/Commerce
- Accountancy/Corporate Finance/ Financial Management/Full ACCA/CIMA
- Investments /Portfolio Management /Treasury/CFA
- Project Management / Production and operations management
- Risk and Internal Audit
- Human Resources/Procurement
ELIGIBILITY INTO THE PROGRAM
- Must be a Zambian National ;
- A recent graduate from reputable University locally or abroad with a merit or better;
- Less than 2 years’ work experience;
- Must not be older than 25 years at the time of applying
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude and psychometric tests. This is a one year program and it starts on 01 March 2019.
Applicants that do not meet the set criteria will not be considered.