Friday, 07 December 2018 - 10:30
- The Industrial Development Corporation Limited (IDC) has set aside funds to meet the cost for the travel arrangement services and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB: Tender for Provision of Travel Arrangement Services on a one (1) year running contract.
- The Industrial Development Corporation Limited now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the provision of travel arrangement services on a one (01No.) year running contract.
- Bidding will be conducted using the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Bidding Documents, that meet the qualification criteria indicated in the Standard Bidding Document.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the IDC offices situated at 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka. P.O. Box 37232, Lusaka, Zambia, T: +260 211 843567/8. Bidding Documents can also be accessed on the IDC Website; www.idc.co.zm
- HOWEVER, TELEFAX AND ELECTRONIC OFFERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Bidding documents and additional copies in English may be purchased by interested bidders from IDC Offices situated at 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Hundred Kwacha (K1,000.00) inclusive of VAT or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency at the prevailing exchange rate, in cash or Bankers’ cheque.
- Sealed Bids clearly labeled “TENDER FOR PROVISION OF TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT SERVICES TO INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPEMNT CORPORATION ZAMBIA ON ONE-YEAR RUNNING CONTRACT” must be deposited in the tender box situated on 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, IDC, Lusaka on or before Friday 7th December 2018 at 10:30 hours. Bidders must secure bids by a Bid- Securing Declaration. Late, faxed and electronic Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30 hours, Friday 7th December 2018.
Last updated Monday, 26 November 2018 - 08:34