Wednesday, 03 October 2018 - 14:30
- The Industrial Development Corporation Limited (‘IDC’) has provided funds for the provision of consultancy services and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Provision of Transaction Advisory Services to list Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation (ZAFFICO) on the Lusaka Securities Exchange.
- IDC now invites eligible bidders to submit sealed proposals to provide Transaction Advisory Services to list ZAFFICO on the Lusaka Securities Exchange.
- Bidding will be conducted using the Open National Selection (ONS) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Industrial Development Corporation, on 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka.
- The telephone numbers are +260 211 843567 / 8 and +260 967773007, respectively. Bidding Documents can also be accessed on the Website; http://www.idc.co.zm.
Last updated Friday, 21 September 2018 - 14:31